Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope everyone is excited for the new year. It's amazing how time flies. I'm starting to feel old-just kidding!! :) The newest news is that Perry is going to be inducted into the ACL club along with Noel and I. Man, everybody be careful with those knees. We gotta get at least one of our kids into the Liga Mexicana or into the World Cup. Feel free to post items and stuff. This can help us to stay in contact. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures, so hopefully I'll have those up soon. I have some friends that are Computer Science majors, so I'll have to take them up on their offers for help. I have an idea. We could write some new year's resolutions down if you guys would like to. Here's my example: I have a lot of goals that are for the school year, or others that I have been working on for a while but I'll go ahead and put them. Ok, here are a couple: maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher, run a half marathon (SLC-April 12th), get an academic scholarship for the fall, and save up as much money as possible. I hope everything is going great for everyone. Have a wonderful day and a prosperous new year!!

No comments: