Saturday, January 26, 2008

This is for my IP & T 286 Project. I'm hypothetically a teacher making a blog for her students and giving a student example. HERE WE GO: :)

Hi students, this is Miss Piercy. You can post your blogs here. Remember that one blog post and comment is required for each student. You will reply to the blogs of your classmates in your group. I assigned you your group numbers on Friday in class. If you have any questions e-mail me at jpiercy@byu.net. Here are some sites I suggest for researching your topics: MyPyramid. org, usda.gov and cdc.org. You can use other sources but be careful not to plagiarize or use invalid resources. If you have any other questions or concerns refer back to the syllabus I passed out in class or just e-mail me. Thanks students, and good luck!!

No comments: